Bhothali

Bhothali Pincode : 490042

Chhattisgarh (State)

Durg (District)

Patan (Taluk)

Bhothali (Village)

Google Map of Bhothali

Date & Time in Bhothali

Date : 29-09-2022

Time : 08:10:59 PM

Time Zone: UTC+05:30 (IST)

About Bhothali

Bhothali village comes under Patan taluk in Durg district of Chhattisgarh. Pincode of the village is 490042.

The total land area of Bhothali is around 363.17 hectares (897.41 acres). which consists of a total household of around 282. the nearest village to Bhothali is Raipur (2 km)

The total population of Bhothali is around 1405 according to the data from census 2011.In this, Male population is around 706 and female population comprises of 699.

Panchayat :
Bhothali
Taluk :
Patan
District :
Durg
State :
Chhattisgarh
Land Area :
363.17 hectares (897.41 acres)
Households :
282
Nearest Village :
Raipur (2 km)
Population :
Male Population
706
Female Population
699
Total Population
1405

Bhothali Pincode & Post Office

Pincode490042
Office NameKumhari S.O
Office TypeS.O
Delivery StatusDelivery
Division NameDurg
Region NameRaipur
Circle NameChattisgarh
Taluk NamePatan
District NameDurg
StateCHATTISGARH
Telephone07821-247345
Related Sub OfficeNA
Related head OfficeDurg H.O

Bhothali post office comes under Durg division in Raipur region, which provides delivery services across the village and near by. Durg H.O is the head office of Bhothali post office and NA is the nearest sub office. Telephone no of the post office is - 07821-247345.

Bhothali Weather

29 September | Day Time

Temperature : 31° C

Chance of rain : 47%

Wind : NE 8 km/h

Type : Scattered thunderstorms

Average high temperature : 31° C

Sunrise: 05:54 AM

Sunset: 17:53 PM

29 September | Night Time

Temperature : 24° C

Chance of rain : 53%

Wind : NE 5 km/h

Type : Scattered thunderstorms

Average Low temperature : 24° C

Moonrise: 08:53 PM

Moonset: 20:18 AM

On 29 Sep, 2022, the average day temperature of Bhothali is 31° C, whereas in night it is 24° C. There is 47% chance of rain in the day time and 53% in night. Today weather in Bhothali will be Scattered thunderstorms with the wind blowing in the direction of NE 8 km/h wheras in the night it will be NE 5 km/h.

Today in Bhothali, The sunrise will be at 05:54 AM and sunset will be at 17:53 PM and moon rise will be at 08:53 PM and moon will set at 20:18 AM

Weather Forecast : Upcoming days

30 September | Day Time

Temperature : 32° C

Chance of rain : 42%

Wind : NE 9 km/h

Type : Morning thunderstorms

Average high temperature : 32° C

Sunrise: 05:54 AM

Sunset: 17:52 PM

30 September | Night Time

Temperature : 24° C

Chance of rain : 37%

Wind : NNE 6 km/h

Type : Showers late at night

Average Low temperature : 24° C

Moonrise: 09:55 PM

Moonset: 21:05 AM

01 October | Day Time

Temperature : 32° C

Chance of rain : 35%

Wind : NE 8 km/h

Type : Partly cloudy, with a possible thunderstorm

Average high temperature : 32° C

Sunrise: 05:54 AM

Sunset: 17:51 PM

01 October | Night Time

Temperature : 24° C

Chance of rain : 22%

Wind : NNW 7 km/h

Type : Partly cloudy

Average Low temperature : 24° C

Moonrise: 10:59 PM

Moonset: 21:57 AM

02 October | Day Time

Temperature : 32° C

Chance of rain : 22%

Wind : NNE 9 km/h

Type : Partly cloudy

Average high temperature : 32° C

Sunrise: 05:55 AM

Sunset: 17:50 PM

02 October | Night Time

Temperature : 23° C

Chance of rain : 20%

Wind : NNW 7 km/h

Type : Partly cloudy

Average Low temperature : 23° C

Moonrise: 12:04 PM

Moonset: 22:57 AM

03 October | Day Time

Temperature : 32° C

Chance of rain : 23%

Wind : N 10 km/h

Type : Partly cloudy

Average high temperature : 32° C

Sunrise: 05:55 AM

Sunset: 17:50 PM

03 October | Night Time

Temperature : 24° C

Chance of rain : 35%

Wind : NNW 8 km/h

Type : Showers late at night

Average Low temperature : 24° C

Moonrise: 13:06 PM

Moonset: AM